As the organization providing securities registration, depository, clearing and settlement, as well as other trade supporting services, Vietnam Securities Depository (VSD) contributes positively to the upkeeping of safety and smoothness of settlement activities for the securities market and information security for investors. VSD makes the following commitments:
Improving service quality, constantly innovating and diversifying services to meet the needs of members and foreign and domestic investors.
Regularly providing staff training in order to meet all job requirements. Creating a healthy and fair working environment for employees to maximize creativity and and to provide them with professional development opportunities.
VSD establishes relations with partners on the basis of mutual understanding, maximizing the power of cooperation, long-term commitment for success and sustainable development.
Actively expanding the international cooperation activities towards providing post-trade products and services in accordance with international standards.
To honor these commitments, VSD shall make our best effort to build an unified management mechanism, strong at every levels and having legacy, creating opportunities for each staff member to fully show their potential, fulfilling the tasks and achieving outstanding success. This will contribute to safety, stability and development of Vietnam securities market.
The quality policy is reviewed periodically by leaders to ensure its relevance and is popularized within the organization so that all staff members understand, implement, and maintain this policy.
QUALITY OBJECTIVES IN 2018
In 2018, Vietnam Securities Depository (VSD) focuses on following quality objectives:
1. Establishing and operating the service management system of transfer agent, fund administration for open-ended funds and voluntary pension scheme;
2. Providing registration, depository, clearing, settlement and corporate actions for Covered warrants;
3. Clearing and settlement for transactions of new derivatives (new index futures, Government bond futures, etc.);
4. Successfully shifting the quality management system to ISO 9001:2015;
5. Ensuring 100% of VSD’s operations being implemented according to issued procedures, regulations, guidelines and no written complaint about service quality.